All the schools in the district had the students make posters...and the theme was 'World Peace.' Alyssa worked very hard on this poster...taking her time with all the different little details. It makes me so happy to say that out of all the posters at Alyssa's school, hers was chosen to represent Peace for her school. Here's Alyssa and her (very funny!) teacher Mr. Janezic.
Recieving her award from the Sun Lakes Lions Club...she also got $20.00 in an envelope from them too! Way to go Alyssa.
We go to see posters from other kids that attend different schools, it was very neat.
We're so proud of you Alyssa, Matt & I with Mr. J & his wife.
Mr. Janezic is also Alyssa's dram club teacher, so he's always making funny video's etc.
My mom was also the Sun Lakes Artist of the Month a few months ago...now I know where Alyssa gets it from because it isn't Matt or I!!
Alyssa, we are SO proud of you! What a beautiful, amazing, talented youg lady you are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment