
So my sweet friend Remy planned a birthday lunch for me. I knew we were having lunch but I didn't know who exactly would be there...Wow!! What FUN to see all my friends at Oregano's. Oh they have the best food ever. Of course I had to get a picture!! (Especially because Susan had to leave early.) We took lots of photo's which I LOVE...here are some randoms.






Aww, Stef & Remy...


These girls all got me a birthday present...which they so did not need to do...(but I'm so thankful and happy they did! Because not only was it the perfect gift for me...but I really needed one!)



Oh my gosh...I have braces! Laugh Out Loud.

Oh how I LOVE this present...which was a total SURPRISE!!!!! Now I can blog, tweet, facebook etc. and press a share button and it automatically uploads...can you imagine?!






I now smell really good thanks to Kelley & Alicia for hooking me up with some Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body Works...I keep spraying myself and I love it. I have to hide it from my girls though :)

Alicia!!! I haven't seen my London's Run girl in forever :)

This little lady was behind the whole production....she is soooooo funny.com

I really love her a lot. I am so thankful for boot camp because I've met the most wonderful women there!

And to think my mom knew the whole time!! Ha ha...mom, you little duckie you. I love you so much, and I am so glad you were there with me to celebrate my birthday with all my friends.

Sweet DWhit...I love this girl!! I haven't seen her in forever, but I love her so much. Thanks for coming to my birthday lunch, girl.

Karin made me the most yummiest chocolate cake on my birthday...oh my, all my girls loved it. It was so good. Thanks Karin for all the walks & talks...love it! By the way, when are we going!?!?

This tiny girl I have gotten to know the past year through my bible study - which I LOVE. Her family is the sweetest family ever, and my 5 year old Madison loves her 2 year old little girl Afton and wants to babysit her. Ha ha, how ca-ute!

This little fire cracker right here...I don't know what I'd do without her in my life!!

Oh my gosh...I got a photo with April!! You all don't know how great this is, since she hates getting her picture taken!

Sorry April, this is going on my blog because first of all you look GREAT, and I had to prove that I had a picture with you!! I am so happy for her, because she has found a little something that makes her happy!! Lets just say during our conversation, she was glowing...

Melinda Edwards is such a dear sweet boot camp friend who always supports me. Thanks Melinda for just being you...so kind and sweet to everyone!

This gorgeous girl right here is Alyssa. Matt & I got to meet her husband Brian when all of us boot camp girls went out after a challenge. Oh my, they are the greatest couple ever! My daughter Alyssa & I went shopping, and we saw this Alyssa...my Alyssa whispered to me...'mom, you should dress like her!' ~ ha ha, I know because I seriously wear my gym clothes all day, wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh my dear sweet friend Stef. I don't know what Matt & I would do without Stef & her husband Doug in our lives. Can I just say, her hubs helps us with everything...around our house, our cars...etc. They both are teachers and crack us up...I love you Stef! Cheers to Starbucks!!

Aww, this reminds me of the days in boot camp when we were at the Gilbert location. Sigh...I love these girls. They live right next to each other...and by the way, they look fabulous. I'm so used to sweating it out with these two...you know, in our fancy gym clothes. I've never seen them...NOT in gym clothes!!
Ok, another group picture!! To me, that is the perfect gift. A photo that will last forever of the
ladies I love! Thank you all SO much for helping me to celebrate my birthday weekend, and for giving me a camera I can preserve memories that will last a life time! I am truly so blessed and grateful to have you all in my life!
2 comments:
FUN, Fun, fun and you have such great friends to spoil you :) So, I'm behind the times on tech stuff but did you get an ipad? Great pic's and memories, and btw your mom looks great, send her my love.
So glad you had a fun birthday!!! Your earlier post was so cute too. That card your Allysa made was so sweet! I loved your comment about gym clothes because that's all I wear too! Even if I didn't work out that day! :)xoxo
Post a Comment