I HAVE A STALKER !!



I have a stalker who lives in Goodyear, Arizona.

Their IP address is: ip70-176-175-159.ph.ph.cox.net

If anyone knows how to look up IP addresses, let me know.

What I think is REALLY weird...they took our e-mail and tried to hack into our facebook account.
See the picture below...click on it to see it enlarged.



Is it me...or is that CREEPY?! How weird. Thankfully I have a tracker so I'm counting how many times they log onto my blog. I'm just wondering why they feel the need to look at it ALL the time. I know I have a fabulous blog, don't get me wrong...but to take my e-mail and try and log into facebook...yeah, um NO. So whoever lives in Goodyear...STOP it. Move onto someone else please!

1 comment:

The Guyser Family said...

Hi!
That is super weird and scary! I really hope you figure it out. I'll ask my brother if he knows how to look up an IP address. He is the most techie person I can think of right now... I loved all of your updates on the girls' birthdays, they are so sweet! Hope your holidays are off to a fun start. I love this time of year with kids, it's so much fun!
xoxo