We truly had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We were very blessed to have many guests over to our house.
My mom ensured that I finally learn how to cook a turkey this year, by myself. It was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, I've gotten out of cooking the turkey for years...there's a first time for everything.
If you could hear my comments...'eww, what is that?!'


Into the oven it goes...
I am so thankful that Matt invited his friend Lance from work, and his dog Humphrey. It was nice to have some men in the house. We sure missed Matt's dad Dennis, and my dad Harv. They were certainly thought of and remembered.
We were so thankful for Matt's mom Pam coming up from Tucson and styaing with us for 4 days. What a blessing! It was so nice for her to see the girls and spend time making crafts and just being together.
Madison had a great time with Grandma working on her coloring and decorating the table for Thanksgiving.
Well, my turkey smelled so good...the dogs just couldn't help themselves. They sat in the kitchen and waited til someone gave them a taste.
My mom finally gave them a bite...
Grandma helped the girls decorate everyones names and put them on the plates...we were ready to eat!
My turkey came out great! It was actually really easy, I was surprised.
All the food was amazing...
After Matt said a Thanksgiving prayer...it was time to eat!
My favorite part of Thanksgiving was being together around the table and saying what each of us were thankful for...and picking a question out of a little jar and explaining the answer.
Mia and Madison got their own little table..
Humphrey looks stuffed...and who's dropping olives on the floor?!
Madders...
Time for dessert...
Time to go out side and play for a little bit...you know, burn off some calories.
Ashley on the rip stick...
Alyssa cruising on her bike.
Mia riding her bike.
Maddy on her scooter...with no shoes. I guess only in Arizona :)
'Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.'
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:
Fun pics! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I did everything too... except the turkey. I refuse!!! Jason has made it for the past few years and he does a great job anyway! xoxo
Post a Comment