
When we first moved to Arizona in 1997, I didn't know anyone. Thank goodness for Gymboree...because I met my first AZ friend there. I met Jennifer Hendrix (the 2nd from the left) and her daughter Mikayla. Ashley & Mikayla played together all the time!

They weren't even 1 year old yet in these pictures. Oh my, this seems like ages ago! The actual date was May 14, 1998 - ( I wrote the date on the back of the picture. I know, I'm such a dork that way.)

Ashley's cousin Isaac, Ashley, & Jennifer with Mikayla...we were at our old house.

Aww, I found this picture of Matt & Ashley and scanned it in just because. Also to prove that Matt did have hair back in the day.

I used to watch Mikayla all the time, so we'd go to different parks and play.

Ashley's 4th birthday party...Mikayla's on the right.

Ashley & Mikayla - Ash's 5th birthday party. I think we saw Mikayla & Jennifer maybe a few times after this and then we kind of lost touch with them. Life gets busy, then we had Mia & then Madison. Years passed...until: Facebook.
I said happy birthday on Jennifer's wall (on her FB) and Jodi - who attends the boot camp I go to saw and said, hey...she goes to my boot camp! So Jodi & I both knew Jennifer via Facebook. Too funny! Jennifer had been on a 6 month trip around the world and Jodi and I really wanted to see her so we met at the Wildflower and talked for 2 hours! Now our girls are getting ready for high school. Life comes at you fast!
It was fun, and much needed! I hadn't seen Jennifer for at least 8-ish years. Ok, we can't let that happen again...because I'll be really old!!!
1 comment:
What a great story!
Yeah....meeting up with friends from the past is so fun!
Now you have to get the girls together!
Post a Comment