The Arizona Midday Show


Today Mia and I got to be a part of the Arizona Midday Show - to represent a family who has been at Cardon Children's Hospital for a long time. They were announcing the winners of some major prizes, like cars, trips, and one million dollars for the Cardon Children's Raffle that has been going on for a few months now.


Here we are in front of the Arizona Republic building in downtown Phoenix. Matt & Madison came with us for support, oh and to take pictures for the blog :)




We LOVE Lindsay. She is the Public Relation go to girl for Cardon Children's Hospital. Thank goodness she was there to meet us, she calmed my nerves. She also updates the facebook page for Cardon Children's - love it!


Here we are, waiting in the 'green room' - which really is green.







Mia getting her microphone clipped on.


The McPoland's in the NBC 12 News Studio - oh yeah!



It was fun, we got a tour from Alison. She showed us all the cool stuff around their new studio.




The weather screen. The girls thought this was so cool, and Mia knew what it was for right away. I think she has a future in broadcasting.












Madison & Mia had fun exploring around the studio.


Well, so did Matt & I. "Hi, we will be your hosts this afternoon on the Kristi & Matt Show"

Getting ready for our live interview...


We were interviewd by Destry - the Arizona Midday Host. It went really good. I was a little nervous at the start, but Mia did great! She's a natural. CLICK HERE to see the interview.


Thank you 12 News for letting us be a part of your show!

Way to go Mia & Madison. They both did an awesome job. Madison was able to be quiet on the set, wow. No screams?? The girls earned a special ice cream treat on the way home.


Time to go. Hmmmm, I wonder what's next??


Maybe the Today Show! - I LOVE that show, I watch it every morning after I get up early and go to boot camp. See you soon Matt, Meredith, Ann, & Al!

6 comments:

Per said...

What big-time TV stars you both are!

Mikele said...

Oh, you were sooo cool and collected. Sweet Mia. Love her.

The Wilde Family said...

Great job Mia and Kristi! I am so proud of you both for being so brave on TV! I was a little teary while watching but praising God for creating this pathway for Mia and all the sweet little ones who need blood donated. I do have to say, you had my laughing about your, "Hi this is the Matt & Kristi show," I could totally hear your voice saying that.

love you!

The Finder's Keepers said...

Hi...I just watched the broadcast! Thank you for including the link! You're right, Mia is a natural! Great job, McPolands!!!

Anonymous said...

hey i met your husband matt on the plane up to seattle sweet blog looks like you got your hands full.
-Dylan

Anonymous said...

Kristi! Love this last blog post- I clicked on the update and then went to check an email then this song comes on...hilarious! looks like the girls had a blast! Hope all is well- Connie from Kirkland!