After my post about the Hopewalk, I saw this comment:
"Hello, My name is Jennifer Pruett I am soo Moved and touched by your website...I would love to make something like you about my Irelynn. Irelynn passed away Dec 22 2009 on her 4th birthday after battle cancer for almost 2 years she ended up getting Valley Fever and it took over her. I had to make the choice to send my Irelynn to heaven on a very special day for her. I am thinking about Layla..
Jenn"
Um hello, tears. It really TRULY is amazing that we might not have ever connected if it weren't for my blog, and facebook. I posted my blog on Bridget's facebook wall after the Hopewalk. Bridget (& Rob) make Hopekids happen. Jenn is 'friends' with Bridget, and saw my post. Really, God can use anything, and do anything for His glory. God works in mysterious ways...and He can use facebook and a blog as a tool for whatever His plans are for us. I hope to help Jenn make something very special to remember her sweet Irelynn.
3 comments:
That is truly amazing and how awesome to make a new friend like Jenn for God's glory!!! Sorry I've been behind on blogging. I can't wait to read all your post and catch up.
Love you!!
Christina
Funny that you say that about facebook because my church sermons the past week were "friend request" about facebook and connecting with God. How awesome that you met her!
Post a Comment