The First Day of School


First day of school...already? It's only July 26th. Summer is still going, although I must admit I can't wait for it to be over with! (Bring on the fall, and winter. I love it.) The girls were so excited to pick out their school supplies and go shopping. Good thing we have all girls! - Girls like to shop.
Waiting to get on the bus...

Girls smile...yes, I have them well trained. But I don't feel bad, because every other mom was doing the exact same thing...with camera in hand. It is our job as mom's to preserve the memories, and the family blog.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Love it!

The Wilde Family said...

Wow your girls are back in school already, where does the time go? Tell Ashley I LOVE her sandles, there so cute & stylish. Are they teens or for mommy's like you and I? I want a pair too :)

The McPoland Family said...

Chrissy, sandals from Old Navy, I think they were $5.00!!! Score!!!