Summer is still going strong, even though school is just around the corner. We went out to dinner at Blue Wasabi with our friends Josh and Mikele. Ohhhh it was so much fun. It was really interesting yet tasty food and great conversation. I am all for doing that again! Mikele has a blog too, in case you were wondering.
Painting
One thing I HAD to do was re-paint the guest room. Here are the before colors...dark brown and light blue. I thought of taking a pic after I had already started painting.

It's much cozier...
It's much cozier...
A Hopekid family event we all went to was Toy Story 3...what a cute movie. We all loved it.
Ashley is still taking pictures of herself...I can't believe she's going to be in 8th grade! When did this happen? She looks older than she is.
Little outings -
Remy and I having tea...we braved it sitting outside.
VBS - family portrait...
My mom and I at VBS...no we didn't plan to both wear pink, but we did.
Matt's dad -
We went to Tucson again to check on Dennis...we ended up taking him to the hospital so a nurse from his clinic could check on his port. Still waiting to hear if it's infected or not.
Max is still around. Awwww, what a cute face...you would never know he bites.
Matt enjoying some time with his dad...sorry for all the pic's Dennis, but I have to keep up the blog.



6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great summer! My mom has been begging us to move to AZ and when I see your pics it looks tempting...we are having the WORST weather this summer! Hope you're enjoying/surviving the heat down there. :)
MMmmmmmm, sushi! The guest room looks amazing - really calm and inviting. Mine needs some painting too, so now that you're all professional........
Love your summer. I just got hooked on Macy's mostly due to you. What happened to Mia's hair? She looks adorable...
I'll post Mia's hair...anyone in on Macy's???? I'd love to have a girls day, even for just 'looking!' AND anyone needing a place to stay in he greater Phoenix area..feel free to stop by our newly painted guest room!! ;)
Your guest room looks so nice and cozy, great job!!! I'm glad you are having such a fun summer! I love that pic of the huge piece of chocolate cake. Wish I had that in front of me right now. :)
Great summer pic's Kristi!! Date nights are the best. Did you guys go out for sushi? The guest room looks awesome. I love the color. U will have to text me the name of the color and where you got it.
Post a Comment