These days Madison will not let me do anything with her hair. It's so long, and has never been cut before. My mom treated her to her first hair cut at Snip Its...a kid friendly place. Unfortunately when we walked in, all the kids getting their hair cuts were crying...and Madison had no idea why we were there.
The before picture of her hair...


2 comments:
So cute, it looks great! At least she was not one of the kids screaming. Jaxon was one of those kids... I finally just bought my own clippers and do it myself while Jason holds him still. He still screams, but I try to do it really quick.
Lovin' her haircut, so cute! Ava would have been tramatized, so glad that Maddy was a trooper. I love the last pic of her with her swimsuit, she looks so grown up now. I cut mine too. I try to grow it out and then always want something different, lol!
Miss you & hope ur having a great summer :)
Post a Comment