Lately...

...we've been really busy. I've been too busy to blog, imagine that. Here is what we've been up to. Mia and Madison love being pulled by dad for long bike rides to the park 2 miles up the road. They always say, 'go faster dad!'

Oh here we go...another photographer in the family. Alyssa, just don't take pictures of yourself like you know who.
Too late. I wonder where she gets it from?

MmmmHmmm...
Grannie's Garden
...is so pretty this time of year. Everything is blooming. Madison loves to go and see all flowers.

Madison is my daisy doodle bug.


EASTER - All my Easter pictures got deleted from the camera...I almost cried, especially since everyone was in a dress. Everyone - except for Matt. Speaking of camera's...have you seen mine lately? I have no clue to where it is. I unloaded after going on the 'train' and haven't seen it since. Madison with her olive fingers is all I have of Easter - and this is exactly when we felt the earthquake.



Mia was star student at school...

Here she is with a pointer stick explaining about her poster. Oh my, if I had a video of her talking it would be hilarious. What a character. I have decided that she absolutely needs to be in an acting class...she's just got it.


Madison has been really tired lately...

I think her 2 hour twice a week pre-school is exhausting for her...but great for me :)

You just never know how you are going to find her...


She was so tired she fell asleep coloring at the table...bless her heart.

Alyssa's doing homework...


Hopekids - Baseball & Cheer @ Hamilton High School
Our neighbor Ethan has Leukemia, Mia, Ethan's sister Brooke, and Madison ready for an awesome time!

Oh yes, Mia was in her element!





After learning some cheers the girls went out to the baseball field and cheered for the boys...it was so cute. A big thank you to the Hamilton baseball players and cheerleaders for coming out to help make a fun time for these amazing kids on their prom day, of all days.
Family swim ~

Well, everyone except for me...maybe that's why Matt is looking at me like that. What?! It was only 88 degrees...sorry but that's just too cold for me.

4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Fun post, Kristi! I love the - Alyssa don't take pictures of yourself...Ha! I laughed. Your girls are gorgeous. Definitely sign Mia up for her acting classes, having never heard her, I can just picture her doing it. Madison is hilarious how she just sleeps wherever. I love it! Sorry about the camera. Hmmm...maybe you have to go buy a new one. Darn. :) haa haa.

The Guyser Family said...

What a great post! I love the pics of Madison sleeping. Maybe I should sign Jaxon up for preschool just so he will take naps again! :)

Deanna said...

Love the update! Oh how I wish that we had that kind of weather here. Have I told you that my mom lives just outside of Fountain Hills? At least we get to enjoy the weather when we visit. Your girls are SO cute!!

The Wilde Family said...

Yeah, I love getting caught up on what you've been up too. I need to do that soon. Great pic's of everyone and sorry you lost all your Easter pic's. I wish there was a video of Mia in the class. God has given her a great gift and I bet she has a lot of friends too :)
Oh boy that Alyssa and Ashley are growing way too fast and are way too cute.
Ok, seriously you didn't get in the water and it was 80 degrees. Wow you must be a AZ girl and not a WA girl anymore, lol. And yes, Matt has a Dennis look on his face.

Love & miss you guys!!
Christina