Random Happenings


I haven't posted in a week, that's a long time for me. So I thought I'd just put some random pictures up...here's Mia looking fashionable on her way to the bus stop.


Madison lined up her princesses (& the naked Ken) to watch a movie. She sat like that the whole way through.


Winter Soccer
Mia had a fun winter soccer season, especially with her dad as the coach.





Yummy cupcakes after Mia's last game...all Maddy ate was the frosting.


Big sis the ref tickling the little sister...


Alyssa scored on this penalty kick...way to go Alyssa!


Matt is really proud of this team...the Angel's. Undefeated for almost a year now!!! Way to play girls...#1 for sure!
Mia had a sleepover with her BFF McKinley...here they are walking to the park with their ice cream cones. Maddy wanted to pose for the picture...and this 'pose' was on purpose.

No comments: