
This morning we went to Mia's doctor appointment. All the 'sisters' came along since there was no school...and we had a girls day afterwards. Mia was SO excited that her big sisters Ashley and Alyssa came. She showed them everything she does when it's just us and Madison.

We now know that Ashley will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be in the medical profession when she is older. 'I get weak when I see blood,' she said. Mia said, 'not me!' Her hgb was 8.9 so we headed over to POTC in the new Children's Hospital for a type & cross.


This might look staged, but it isn't. Mia directed everyone to their seats and then she prayed for Layla, that she is happy in heaven.


We now know that Ashley will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be in the medical profession when she is older. 'I get weak when I see blood,' she said. Mia said, 'not me!' Her hgb was 8.9 so we headed over to POTC in the new Children's Hospital for a type & cross.


This might look staged, but it isn't. Mia directed everyone to their seats and then she prayed for Layla, that she is happy in heaven.








3 comments:
Look at you with all your girls. You could so easily be one of their sisters! I heard on FB you got a new computer! Exciting!! We need one SO bad. Hope you are doing good!
How nice that all the girls got to spend the day with Mia! She is such a brave girl :) And seriously, how cute are all of you?!
Miss you,
Chrissy
I look like I'm 12 in this picture!!! Hello, I need a hair do!
Post a Comment