Mia's 53rd Blood Transfusion



Bright and early at the hospital...of course after stopping by Starbucks for the usual. Here is Mia and Miss Nancy ready to go to the toy closet after getting her IV started.


Andrea's Closet


She's looking at a tinkerbell tea pot set...I'm looking at the pink tutu.

Ready for some tea?




Miss Christine put some REAL tea in Mia's new tea pot...complete with cream and sugar.

Be careful...it's hot.






It's a tea party in POTC...

Mia with her blanket that Ashley gave her for Christmas...it's really fuzzy and warm. Sassy too.



Mia was tired...actually, I was really tired today too. I think I slept more than Mia did.

Miss Nancy was so kind to let us have the tutu as well...someone made a bunch for the kids. How cute is that?! That is going to be my next project...







Mia did SO good today. There are no words to describe how precious she was today. I just kept hearing squeals of random laughter...laughter is the best medicine. Thanks for being so brave Mia...you always are. I am so proud of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughter is the best medicine! She seems to be a pro at this. Love the Tea set, the nurses really must love you guys!

The Wilde Family said...

Mia you a precious and brave child of GOD!! I love your Talk 24/7 tee and your cute tutu. Ava would have loved to entertain you today and drink tea with your Tinkerbell set.

Deanna said...

What a precious and strong little girl you have! Love the tutu!

The Guyser Family said...

Miss Mia girl is truly amazing. The tutu is awesome, I love that I have a little girl to dress in tutus now too! And yes, she has worn one already! :)

Tracy said...

the tea was delicious! =)