If you were wondering...

...if we're still around, we are. I haven't blogged it seems like for ages. I've been really busy...I'm not sure exactly doing what but here are a few things. The girls have been riding their bikes a lot lately which is great. This time of year is so beautiful in Arizona, if I could just remember that in August when it's sweltering out. Alyssa took all the bike pictures...






Macy's...& Starbucks = a fun day.

Max is still around...chewing his bones.

A trip to the mall -

Matt and I took Maddy to the mall when the girls went back to school. It was his last day of freedom...after about a month off from work.

I found them in Barnes & Noble...did you know a 'real man' knows all the princess' by name? Yep, Matt knows them all.
Ashley ~
Did you also know that girls like to take pictures of themselves? Where do they learn this? (lol!) And why?? I guess it is a right of passage amongst pre-teens...who are soon to be 13. Oh my...
Alyssa ~

Just a reminder to big sisters everywhere: 'Your little sisters are watching what you do!'
Mia's Doctor Office

I'm not sure why they are sitting on the table in the waiting room...but look who we bumped into!

Our neighbor Ethan!!! We seriously could have carpooled to the doctor's office. Next time!

This was not staged at all, Mia wanted to hold onto Madison's hand for her poke...more like gripped her hand for dear life. I'm so glad Mia has someone to be there for her. Sisters are so special.

Lunch at the Club

Mia, Maddy, and I went to lunch with my mom at the club house. Of course we were the only ones there with kids...and a lot of...elderly people were there. So I was explaining to Madison that we don't scream because it hurts all of the elderly people's ears. Mia of course struck up a conversation about people who are old...and turns to my mom and says, 'Grannie you're not old because you don't have any lines on your face.' It took a minute, but Mia meant - You don't have any wrinkles on your face.
Hi-lar-ious!

One of the major roads we live on is being re-done. Madison is fascinated by all the tractors and diggers, however the time spent just trying to get down the road isn't fun.
Soccer

Winter soccer has started again...here are the kids playing at Alyssa's game.

Alyssa watched Maddy at the park so I could go watch Mia's first soccer game.

Good job Alyssa being a great big sister!
Mia's # 1!
Mia's first soccer game. She was feeling pretty good after her transfusion, at least she had some energy to run around...for a little bit.


The team didn't do so great but that's ok. Mia had a great time...she tried really hard and ran a lot. She was tired. But the smile on her face was worth it. Go Mia! #1!

5 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

Awesome updates, Kristi! I hope you're feeling better. I love that Alyssa & Ashley are now helping with the blog pics!
Thinking of you!!!

The Guyser Family said...

Love the pictures and the update! That is so nice that Matt had such a long vacation! I'm so jealous! The self-portraits are so funny, you guys sure have your work cut out for you with your 4 girls and the teenage years coming up! You will be able to give me some good tips for Scarlett, you'll be an expert by then! :)

The Wilde Family said...

Glad your posting again. You've probably been busy since Matt has been home. When Ryan was home for a month it seemed like we were busy everyday. Tell Ashley I want to go shopping with her. She wears such cute clothes. BTW, the close up pic's are cute. I tried to do that for my FB profile, uhmmm yeah scarey. I guess closeups are not my thing, lol!
Macy's Starbucks rocks! I wish our Macy's had that set up. Now I know why u go there. HELLO, coffee and internet=happiness, JK.

love & miss you girl!

The Parsons' blog said...

Your girls are all so gorgeous, Kristi! Loved the post and the pictures. And I really can't believe you have a daughter almost in high school?!?!?! XX

The McPoland Family said...

Ping...there goes another grey hair!