We've been busy...

...but we're still alive! Here are a few pictures to catch you up to date on what we've been doing. I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged...time to get back in the saddle!

Here are the girls having dessert at Grannie's house the day before Thanksgiving...we had a nice dinner with my mom since we were going to Tucson for Thanksgiving. We had a fun time.
Turkey Bowl - Thanksgiving morning...

Matt played flag football Thanksgiving morning bright and early...he had a great time, and yes, if you were wondering, he was sore after that. We are truly getting old!
Thanksgiving...at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Tucson.

Everyone got to color on the table cloth and write what they were thankful for...

Alyssa helped a lot on this trip...good job!

Time to go to the baseball field...

The Saddlebrook baseball team (old retired guys) had a fun time for kids to come and play ball, of course 2 of the girls are in dresses and flip flops, that's Thanksgiving for you in Arizona.

Here's: Team McPoland in the dugout!

Mia's up to bat...great swing!

Madison's turn...I couldn't believe she actually hit the ball, it was so cute!
Go Ashley...she had a few great hits that went far.

Alyssa's up to bat...after they were done the kids got cande, soda, and ice cream. Woah...! It was fun for Grandpa to have all the grand girls there to represent the McPoland's.
Christmas Party

Dec. 1st I had my EVBC Christmas party...it was such a fun evening spent with friends, eating yummy food, and playing games. I work with Brenda and Andrea Wednesday mornings. I always look forward to seeing them every week.

And this is my dear sweet friend Marsha...we car pooled to the party and laughed the whole way!
I LOVE San Tan Village!

I LOVE Macy's...especially their coupons. AND the Macy's at San Tan Village has a Starbucks inside, and computers to play on. Ok, I'm set for the day! It's fun just to look around, and spray myself with some nice smelling perfume. (lol!) This is a tradition for my mom and I now, but we really need my sister to come down and join us too!
On Friday nights for this month, they are giving free horse and carriage rides around the village. My mom and I brought Mia with us, she had a great time. It was so cold that night, but worth the wait. We had free hot chocolate while we waited for our turn...


Layla -
Mia skipped school one morning for 2 hours to visit her friend Layla in the hospital. Mia brought her a Jared Box, filled with little things to do for a day at the hospital. The biggest hit was the flarp. LOL! We'll just say it makes 'interesting' noises.
Soccer
The Angel's fall season has ended...they did amazing! Won 8 games and tied 2 - making them, undefeated! Way to go girls...the next big thing is the Holiday Classic this weekend.
Each girl on the team won a special award...Alyssa won the 'strongest leg and passing' award. Cute! Yes, Matt is sporting a beard now, more of that to come!
Madison looking at the Nativity scene at church...she wanted to hold the baby.
Today while coming out of the grocery store Madison was waving at the firemen, so they asked her if she wanted to see the fire truck. Well of course I said, I have to take a picture for the blog!

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Wow, you guys sure have been busy!!! Good to see all the fun pics and see what you've been up to!

The Finder's Keepers said...

Great post and pictures, Kristi! I absolutely LOVE the idea for writing and drawing what you're thankful for on the tablecloth!

The Wilde Family said...

yeah glad your back and updating. Yes, it has been busy for you and I'm glad we got to see some Thanksgiving pics. I love that Pam had a tablecloth for everyone to write what there thankful for, that is such a good idea. How fun to have your Christmas party with the ladies at church. We just had one with my girls at church on Thursday for our bible study and then a Christmas woman's brunch on Saturday and can I say it was so nice to be out for 3 hours with just Zoe and my friends.

I miss you tons and love the horse and carriage. You girls look great :) BTW, Ava is right there with Madison she would want to hold baby Jesus too!