Here I am at about 9 months old...I LOVED this red hat, and I still have a blanket that matches the hat. I liked red & white, Christmas colors.

And this is me today...with my youngest of 4 girls! Wow, where does the time go? This morning we were off with my mom to San Tan Village AGAIN, for some coffee and 'looking' around.

Even though she looked so precious and cute, we didn't go in, otherwise we'd never get out.
This was where I wanted to go: to the Macy's Starbucks...sitting at the computers with my coffee. (lol!) Yep, checking e-mails and updating my facebook status. We didn't end up going out to lunch because Maddy was not...cooperating. So we picked up some Chipotle burritos on the way home, yum!

For dinner we went to my mom's house for a birthday party. I wanted to try and get a good family picture, as best as I could without Maddy having a nap today.

Madison was really excited to help me...
Big Ben! - To remember our trip my mom and my sister took this summer to England to see family and see my cousin get married. Awww, I really love it. Thanks mom! I will always remember what a treasure that trip was.
Alyssa made me a really cool coffee mug, and a homemade card with a book mark made out of pictures, this girl is super crafty! The home made gifts are my favorite! - Thanks Alyssa!
~ I can't show you what it says inside, but it's so cute...and it made me laugh because of boot camp. Even though I don't agree with what it says, Matt is so thoughtful. Thanks honey! :)
Madison was checking to see where daddy's beard went...I think she's still looking for it.
The food -
YUM is all I have to say, and speaking of boot camp, thank goodness I do it because on special occasions I can eat food like this and be somewhat ok.
This is a double yum - Ashley and Alyssa picked it out via the help of my mom...an ice cream cake with strawberries inside...oh yeah.
Aw, to bad this one is blurry...but we can get another shot on Christmas day. It was a great day, spent with family...(and my boot camp gals this morning! :) I am amazed at all that has transpired over the past 32 years...I am truly blessed.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you.. Looks like you had an all day celebration. Yeah... Matt's card... cute.....or should i say um???? You look great for being 32 and having 4 beautiful children.... Happy Birthday again!
What a fun day, I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! Such cute baby pics!l! :)
Happy Birthday (again... :) ) Wow is all I have to say about 5 birthdays in 5 months at your house, I don't think I could keep up!
Fun Times
Happy Birthday Kristi!! I'm so glad you had a great bday with your beautiful family and your mom. Dinner and cake looks fabulous and you can't beat homemade gifts from the girls. Matt picked a cute card too! BTW, is Ashley almost as tall as you? Wow she is going to pass you up soon and your already tall, well at least compared to me.
CUTE CUTE CUTE baby pics of you.
Love you friend,
Chrissy
So glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it. I love all the photos, your family is beautiful, Kristi! Much love! Sara
Post a Comment