Friday Night Lights - Go Angel's! Here was our first game of the San Tan Holiday Classic tournament...they played great! We ended up tying a team we have beat twice this year. 1-1 ...good job girls!
Alyssa played great...here she is throwing the ball in.
Organ Stop Pizza
After the Friday night's game we headed over to Organ Stop Pizza with the team, what a neat place! The Organ is 2 stories high and loud.
Some of the girls having fun!
Saturday's game

This was by far the BEST game I have ever seen this team play. We were up 1-0 almost the whole second half...with 2 minutes to go the other team got a penalty kick to tie it up 1-1. I wish I had a video of this game...they worked so well as a team, it was fun to watch. We'll see what happens at tomorrow's game...regardless they did awesome especially since the Angel's are a rec team and we are playing club teams!
Saturday's game
This was by far the BEST game I have ever seen this team play. We were up 1-0 almost the whole second half...with 2 minutes to go the other team got a penalty kick to tie it up 1-1. I wish I had a video of this game...they worked so well as a team, it was fun to watch. We'll see what happens at tomorrow's game...regardless they did awesome especially since the Angel's are a rec team and we are playing club teams!
4 comments:
nice beard Matt!
Way to go, Girls! Kristi....you changed your background...I love it! Happy Holiday season to all!
Go team! That pizza place looks like lots of fun!
Great job Angels!! the Organ Stop Pizza looks like a fun and great place to bring the kids. Tell Matt his beard is really coming along. Ryan is working on his too :)
Post a Comment