Taylor Swift #1989tourGlendale



Surprise!!! These girls were surprised with Taylor Swift concert tickets...this video says it all Click Here - they thought they were surprising our neighbor Ken with a surprise birthday party...but he surprised THEM with Taylor Swift tickets to her Glendale Concert!! Make sure you watch Sisters Get Surprised with Taylor Swift Tickets!


Because I am a crazy mom and I love my girls...I wrote a poem to Taylor Swift because I wanted so badly to somehow get them back stage to hang out in her Loft 89...but honestly I don't know how that happens. These girls having that memory together would mean more to me as a mom than anything. It was a nice thought...it didn't happen which is fine, at least they got to go to her concert.


En route to Glendale...whoo-hoo...what a long night ahead!


But look at those smiling faces...so worth it!


They're here ready to roll!!Lets do this girls...never mind how hot it is outside!


We perched inside of Saddle Ranch because no joke it was boiling outside which was fine with MAdi because she got a cotton candy :)


Look who we saw outside as well...Rich from the Radio... #LoveUp Rich!


Here they go inside...we only got 4 tickets for them (I secretly would have loved to go but that's alright, sacrifices.) Have fun girls...enjoy this night and memory to it's fullest.


Bathroom selfie...haha I think they will be just fine!



Needless to say they had an amazing time...all together singing and having fun, all thanks to blood donors too - because without you - Mia wouldn't be here to make this memory.(Click Here for more on Mia's Marrow. ) I'm still holding out hope that one day they can actually meet Taylor Swift. She was Mia's original Make-A-Wish / Wish, after all. (But we ended up going to Hawaii instead.)





















Mia literally has Bad Blood...so it's kind of a theme song. Go Mia!


No comments: