England - Family


We visited my Grandpa's grave in Lane End and my mom and Uncle planted some flowers near it. My Grandpa would love that.


The old church in Lane End...


I just wanted to take these so I had them to look back on.




Then we finally met Matthew in Thame at Costa of course! Duckie!!


I had to go next door and get a sausage roll from Newitt's / they have excellent sausage rolls so I had to put it on twitter. 


Then we went to Rumsey's / their chocolate is the best ever! We had hot chocolate after coffee at Costa...haha.


Duckies...


Then Matthew took us to my cousin Sarah's house in Wendover...a super cute little town! We went to another Rumsey's for tea...and chatted about life. Lovely!


We just wished Michelle had come with us!! Next time Duckie!


My sweet cousin Sarah put on a wonderful English tea for the whole family, it was lovely!! Thank you so much Sarah for doing that!! Duckie...


Sarah's girls with their Grandpa...


Uncle Matthew, we love you! They look so happy, don't they?!


Melissa with Jess, she's so good with children!! 


Organizing a family photo...quick go outside while it's not raining!


Thanks to Melissa's selfie stick...we all got to be in the picture. Awesome!


Bye bye Duckies, thank you so much for having us over. Love you!


I am so pleased that my mum got to visit with her mum so many times, and her borther! What wonderful memories that were made.

No comments: