Move Live on Tour - Derek & Julianne Hough


We were so blessed with tickets to see Derek & Julianne Hough during their Move Live on Tour dance show at Comerica Theatre. (The day before school starts!) 



We got 4 tickets...Mia wanted to bring Miss Arizona USA Jordan Wessel, and big sister Ashley. 



Oh my gosh, it's something you have to see with your own eyes. They were amazing...and did you know, they both sing?! Sigh.



Thanks to Camp Soaring Eagle who gave us the tickets. They contacted Eric, the GM of Comerica, and he treated Mia like a VIP! 



Thank you SO much Eric...you gave us some great memories. We will cherish them forever. Like the photos below...



How great is this one?? Look at Mia's expression on her face. Priceless! 



I kept thinking, are we really meeting them?! 



She gave them her autograph on a magazine...with Mia on the cover. Too cute! 



There they are looking at it...Go Mia!! 



I literally shoved Ashley over so I could stand next to Derek. (Haha) 
Thank you God for this blessing, as I just love #DWTS

No comments: