Getting Ready for 100






There were SO many people who offered 
to donate things to make Mia's 100th 
party special. This sweet gal heard
about Mia's story from my friend Kim
who was getting her daughter's hair done.
Sacha, asked Kim, if  she could donate
 a hairstyle to Mia and her mom for 
the big day. How sweet is that?!


We decided to straighten Mia's hair.
her 'normal' hair is a struggle.
Mia with straight hair looks very 
Taylor Swift-ish.



I think she likes it.



Sign me up! I want straight hair too!
The day before, my friend Sarah Gasser from 
Leidan Mitchell donated a high light to me, 
and a hair cut to Mia.
people are so kind and generouS!


Thank you Miss Sacha for making us 
rock our hair at the party!


Our awesome friend jeff jennings
let us borrow his jeep for the weekend.
it was so fun, Mia loved it & called shot gun!
It was so fun to drive...





Here we are trying to take a left
out of the neighborhood...
we literally waited for what seemed 10 mins.
This video cracks me up!
I think Mia was really enjoying her
straight hair blowing in the wind.
I love how she's so thankful!


Here we are driving to the party!



Lets get this party started.

No comments: