San Diego Part 2

 
 
This is the view from the condo.
Mia and Madi were the only ones on the beach
at 7:30 am...I had coffee and just watched them play.
 

 
 
Sigh...
 

 
 
Getting ready for another day at the beach!
 

 
 
We had LOTS of friends come over on Sunday...
 

 
 
Life is so much better with FRIENDS...
 

 
 
Afton & Madi
 

 
 
Jackson & Mia
 

 
Jenn & I

 
 
Matt giving Jason a hug...aww.
 

 
Marsha, Jenn & I

 
 
Alyssa playing with Madi and Afton
 

 
The Mia's in the ocean

 

 
This is the life...

 
 

 
 
We all get tired after playing on the beach...
 

 
 
Time to start our Sunday dinner on the beach.
 

 
We were so happy to host a big old dinner for our
bible study friends, and the Patterson's who we met on
our Anniversary trip to Coronado, and the Gardener's who
were staying there and we invited to join us.


 
I REALLY want the Rosser's to meet the Patterson's.
I don't know why, it's just a God thing.
I am SO happy they met.
 


 
 
Once all the food was ready to go...we sat and ate
dinner at the beach. This is exactly what family does.
 

 
 
The Nelson's & littlest McP's...
 

 
Jump!

 
Fun times...

 
 
What a great view...of God's creation.
 

 
 
We saw the Goodell's staying a few houses down.
 
 
 
I truly thank the God for all these families and friends
in our lives. We were truly blessed to have them all
be with us for this special time!

No comments: