
The girls and I were very excited to do
THE COLOR RUN - with proceeds to benefit
Cardon Children's Hospital. Seriously, how could we not do it?? After all, my girl Mia is at Cardon Children's Hospital every month getting a blood transfusion.

#78...

My friend T-Smith did the run with me...here we are in white before the run. We got there so early!!

My poor girls were almost in tears because it was so cold...but I kept telling htem it will be worth it. They got to stand at the 4th kilometer and actually throw out the color pink at the runners. So I left them there all clean and dressed in white.

I saw Niki, Miss Christine, & Miss Tracy (Mia's nurses!)

I was trying to get a hold of my other friend Susan...she said I'mt he one in white waiting on the bridge. LOL

There were SO many people...and a lot of walkers which is fine but seriously for us folks who like to run, stay to the right!!

The view from the bridge...where the first color was already under way.

We're getting closer...

BAM!! How fun...thanks T-Smith for ensuring we got some color :)

I can't believe Terri noticed these walkers...who passed us! ha ha...they went around they yellow because it took a long time.

Green was next up...you could see the puffs of color all around Tempe Town Lake, it was really cool.


Even the dogs got some color.


Purple, my favorite!!!

Here we are coming up to pink...we were on the look out for my girls,

who were VERY pink! Look at Ashley...she just kept throwing it out as people were going by.
2 comments:
Very cool pics, Kristi! And, yes...you should submit that shot of all the colors in the air! How cool!
Did you find out what the colors are made of?
Good job girls!
Post a Comment