
BLINK - What happened?! It seems like yesterday Ashley was in 1st grade missing her two front teeth. Then you turn around and she's going to her first formal dance in 8th grade. What?! We never had a formal dance in 8th grade, my how times have changed.
Gulp, wow is this really my daughter? After a morning of hair, make-up etc. she's ready to go. Ashley, you look so beautiful. Maybe a little TOO beautiful.

Lets just have one more flash back because I think this is how 'Dad' still see's her, as his little girl. So you can understand then why he did NOT like this whole situation at all. He was not in the best of moods that day. It's hard to watch them grow up (because it means you're getting older too, right honey?)
All my girls, well except for Madison (who just fell off a chair and didn't want to be in the picture.)

My mom brought over a corsage for Ashley, thanks mom! Matt helped her put it on, I think he was nervous.
My mom brought over a corsage for Ashley, thanks mom! Matt helped her put it on, I think he was nervous.
I was privileged enough to be the driver and to take pictures in Fulton Ranch by the water where a group of about 30 kids were meeting up. Matt didn't go.

Ashley & Ashley - they really are like twins. They have become such good friends this year and will be in high school together next year. Did I just say high school?? (Gulp)
Ashley & Sam - another really good friend of Ashley's. Sigh, all these girls are so cute.

Thankfully Ashley went with a group of girls.
Thankfully Ashley went with a group of girls.
Because if Matt would have gone with me...he wouldn't have liked...the boys. There is a reason he didn't go with me, I can see it now. (lol)



5 comments:
Wow, she sure is growing up fast! Crazy! I hope they had a great time at the dance and with friends. I'm glad to be back in the blog circuit again too. ;)
What a beautiful daughter you have!!! Looks like they all had lots of fun!
Your post made me realize how quick it is going to go with my kids! You daughter is beautiful!
It's moments like these when I'm sort of glad that I only have boys! :) You both look great and I glad she had a good night!
Ashley is so stinky cute and wow she has grown up. Tell her, her dress is super cute!!!! Great pic of you both. Sorry I haven't been posting comments, life has been crazy but I have reading up on all your post. xo
Post a Comment