
This picture is of the McPoland outlaws - 1886. ~ We were very blessed and were able to go to a Hopekids event today which was scheduled for yesterday but since it rained all day they rescheduled it for today, so we were able to go. The first stop was the old fashioned photo booth.
Time to ride the horses.
Madison loved riding her horse.
Mia wasn't so sure about riding a horse, even though that's all she's talked about for years.
Alyssa was even a little nervous too but she did it.
Lunch was really good, BBQ & all the trimmings and treats to go with it. It was SO cold out though the girls had to wrap themselves in blankets. Yes, it was cold in Arizona on this sunny April day - but we still wore shorts.
Miss Phoenix (Jennifer) was at the ranch too! She uses Hopekids as her platform. What a beautiful and SMART girl she is. Very nice and out going to everyone she meets. Jennifer is currently a sophomore at U of A and is running for Miss Arizona, and hopefully Miss America. What a great role model.
Ready to go!
I'm not sure if i can ever trust Ashley with a paintball gun...
The girls having fun on the bounce house. This was one of their favorite things to do.
The Hummer Off Road Tour in the Desert Dog
Oh my, this was so fun. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
We drove off the ranch into literally the desert...off the main road. Way off!
Make way for another hummer coming up...we're getting ready to go down.
Wave!
Here we go!!! It was so bumpy I couldn't hold the camera still. Like I said, we were laughing so hard. We went over a really big bump and through the water, the camera batteries popped out of the camera! I saved one of them but the other one is probably at the bottom of the river we flew threw. I'm thankful I got all the pictures I did get.
This picture cracks me up every time.
Girls, was it fun?!
2 comments:
What a fun family day!
Looks like you guys had a great time. That Desert Dog looks like SO much fun! I love all the smiley faces.
Post a Comment