Time in Tucson


This year we are trying to focus on 'presence' - not presents. Here is a good example...spending time in Tucson to see Matt's parents, just in time for Matt & Mia to pick up Dennis from a weekend stay in the hospital getting a 24 hour drip of chemo.


More time was spent looking at old photographs of when Dennis & Pam were in their younger days.


The girls and Grandpa watched Curious George the movie...so cute.



Matt & I drove Dennis to his daily doctor appt. for shots and blood counts. He has to go everyday. You sure get to know the staff quite well from visiting the clinic everyday. This room is where Dennis sits to get his chemo for hours at a time.



Grandma got to be busy at home with the girls making cookies and other things. Alyssa loves to help out in the kitchen.







Matt had a good time spending time with his dad. We all did, and had fun just being together. My hope is that you truly enjoy this CHRISTmas season with your loved ones as well.

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Awww... this made me so teary. I'm so glad you had that time with Matt's family. What a blessing. Life is so precious. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family, Kristi! xox

The Guyser Family said...

What a sweet post! I know I'm so late but I hope you had a very happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! I had my wisdom teeth pulled last week and was out of it for a few days. :)

The Wilde Family said...

Looks like you had a good time together. I'm glad You were able to help Dennis out. Praying for your sweet family.xoxo