Spencer & Mia had salads for lunch. This cracks me up because Mia does not eat healthy at all however recently she loves crunchy salad and ranch. It's not the healthiest, but it's a step in the right direction. Spencer even had cherry tomatoes which Mia will try because he ate them. They hung out in here playing the wii for hours. Thanks Spencer for keeping Mia company.
Oh how I love these ladies. They take care of a multitude of sick children, and they do it all with kindness and a smile EVERY time. There are no words to express how thankful I am for each and every one of them.
Mia thinks: 'Nurses rock!' (Even though she calls them...the doctors :)
2 comments:
that looks like a fun way to spend time in the hospital! WOW 65 already, I remember when you we on 50... like a year ago.
I'm glad she got her tx done before Christmas. The nurses are awesome and I bet Mia brings a lot of joy to everyone she meets even when she doesn't feel good, you can just tell :) The cookies and gingerbread house look awesome!
Post a Comment