They grow way too fast...




Ashley in Hawaii (2000) ...not even 3 years old yet. It seems like just yesterday she was the only child -thus far. Where has the time gone?



Ashley's 3rd birthday, with her 2 cousins Isaac & Brandon watching her blow out the candles.
















Ashley grew even more...she loved to play soccer. Then one day you turn around...and BAM!
The cute little kids turn into: TEENAGERS. Did I just say - teenager?! Then they become as tall as you are, and wear the same shoe size, and you hear foreign words like...'mom, can I borrow some of your make-up, oh and your clothes too?' What? How did we go from the first picture on the beach to this older...teenager? Sigh...



Happy 13th birthday Ashley.


We love you...and can't believe you are 13 now!






Ashley's friend Kayla celebrated with us as well. She fits right in as part of our family.

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Happy Birthday to Ashley! Such cute pictures, I love the picture of her on the beach. Hope the school year is going well so far for the girls. :)

The Finder's Keepers said...

Happy Birthday to you as a Mom for 13 years! You are such a blessing to your family! I love how you showcase the pictures throughout their lives!

The Wilde Family said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! You have grown to be such a sweet, beautiful, and loving child of God. I'm so proud of you!!! I can't believe over 6 years ago you were my flower girl, wow time has flown by!
Have a great bday with your family and friends!!

Christina