Swimming
We have been house sitting just a few houses down and the owners have graciously allowed us to use their pool while they are gone, for a month. Whoo-hoo!
I'm pretty sure we are not allowed to jump off this water fall, so we won't do it again!
We have been house sitting just a few houses down and the owners have graciously allowed us to use their pool while they are gone, for a month. Whoo-hoo!
We went swimming and had dinner at the Speas pool which was so much fun. There were so many kids in the pool...
HAWAIIAN BUNCO
Our bible study group is doing fun & fellowship over the summer...and hawaiian bunco night is one of them. Here are a few of us ladies...
Here are a few of the kids, some with ice cream melting in their hands.

Matt & Eric
The rules
Oh how I love Mikele...here she is explaining the rules...men, pay attention. Sometimes men can act like, oh this game is for girls...but who do you think hooted and hollared the most?! Why, the men, of course!

Ashley and I started out at the 'loser' table...how funny.
There's Ashley keeping the tally for us...at the winner's table. Yep, we moved up. Um, hello, do I need a haircut, or what?!
If you were wondering, yes, the guys had a great time! They might not admit it, but I'm sure they are looking forward to the next bunco night.
Donating Blood
I didn't get to donate blood at Mia's blood drive since I had to give my spot away to help speed up the time. So my friend Remy and I went together to donate at a walk in clinic. It was her very first time...I was so proud of her, she did it like a pro, and in Mia's name.
The Wii Tournament
This was SO much fun. Matt, who is like a kid himself at times, put together a wii tournament for almost 20 kids. Matt was in charge of the brackets and kept score of each game and who was playing. We had 2 wii's going at the same time so it allowed more kids to play in each event...
The adults got to hang out and talk, well, if you could hear anyone beyond the noise of race cars and wii game excitement...
Matt giving out prizes for the wii tournament...whoever took 1st place got to pick a prize first, and so forth. The kids had a great time, but I think next time, it should be for adults!!
Hiking
I hiked Camelback Mt. for the first time early on Father's day morning...it was great! Click here to see more about my hike.
So far, it's been a great summer!

2 comments:
You guys have been busy!!!! I want to do the blood drive next time, so will you keep me posted? Bunco was soooo fun! Too bad I didn't win a stinkin' thing...
I thought I was busy, but wow.... love the hawaiian bunco theme.. The Losers symbols now has me singing the shrek song...
Swimming is the best, glad you are able to use the neighbors.. I am not sure what I would do without ours...
Post a Comment