Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago

4 comments:
How fun, I want to see that movie & go out to ice cream too. Not sure when I should take Ava to see her 1st movie, is 2 too young?
How fun for Grammy to spend time with them, I'm sure the girls loved it!!
Thanks for the warning on the wild dogs. Grace has been wanting to see this! Looks like a fun day with Grammy!
They look like they had so much fun! That Cold Stone looks yummy, lucky girls!
I took the kids to up on Friday. The beginning of that movie was SO SWEET and so sad...I needed kleenex! What fun to go with their grandma! Cute.
Post a Comment