Ashley and Mia had a girls day today. Ashley thought it would be fun to let Mia play around with some make up and do her hair. Anyone who knows Mia, knows this was a treat! Above is the before picture.
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago
4 comments:
That is so cute! They look like they are having lots of fun together. I love the 'tude pic! In the close ups of Ashley from the side, she looks so much like you, do you get that a lot??? :)
I do get that a lot, but I think she looks way more like Matt and his sister. It's so funny...to me, Alyssa is like a mini me. ;)
I love the one of Ashley putting lip gloss on Mia...they are SO cute! With 2 boys (+ the one on the way), I don't think I'll be seeing a lot of makeovers in our house! :)
Oh my gosh, how cute are they??!
Those girls are best they would probably love to put make up on you. I don't think I would be up to that challenge with Ava yet, ha!
Love the pic with the tude, ya know we all have to have some of that.
Post a Comment