
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris!! Looks like the birthday party was fun.
Wow, it's a 108 in AZ, hope u all are staying cool. We are enjoying 80 degree weather, finally.
Love ya,
Christina
Oh, how sweet. Happy Birthday wishes to your mom. I love the picture of all the girls. Cake and fruit yummy.
What sweet pictures. Happy Birthday to your mom! I love the pictures of her with all of you girls. Those are ones you'll be so happy you took. Oh and that cake looks Goooood! :)
How sweet, you can see how much your kids love their grandma. It's so great that you live so close!
Post a Comment