
One of my favorite parts of the trip was watching all the cousins hanging out and playing with each other. This was after dinner at Auntie Kirsten's house...we had a little photo session. (Dear Santa, for Christmas this year I would like a new camera- just like Kirsten's ;)



The freshman: Isaac, Ashley, & Brandon

Jabe -4th grade, Alyssa - 5th grade, & Ryan -6th grade.

Mia's always wanted a brother - so here you go. Cousins do the job just as well.

Hanging out...
One thing Matt LOVES to do is play football with his nephew's, or any form of sport for that matter. He loves each and every one of them.
The kids went out on the golf course to catch long passes, even Ashley caught a few.
I love this photo, (nevermind that Matt's beard is growing in grey.)


Matt loves these boys...there is nothing he wouldn't do for them.

He really is such a good uncle/dad...he's just a big kid himself. I love him.
Cuteness...

Alyssa is growing up so fast...she gets more and more beautiful!

Mia sure likes to have fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment