We call him grandpa but he's really Matt's dad. Dennis was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma this summer in June of 2010. It's been a long road so far, but thankfully it has been filled with family, friends, and a whole lot of prayer. This journey is about to get longer being filled with MORE hospital visits, scans, tests, chemo, and most likely a bone marrow transplant early next year.
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago
4 comments:
We will pray for you! Sending the good vibes to AX.
Your family and Dennis are definitely in my prayers. Keep us updated. LOVE YOU MUCH!!!
Count me in. I think of you guys all the time. Now I'll keep Dennis close too.
Thank you SO much!! We greatly appreciate it.
Post a Comment