Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago
3 comments:
What a fun way to start Spring Break! That's great that you get two weeks! I'm missing out on 80 degree weather while I'm up in WA, but it hasn't been too bad. :) Happy Bday to Matt!
You must have found your camera..Yeah! Hey i need some unique ideas of things to do with my sister.. She comes the middle of April.. You always seem to do the coolest stuff, and interesting places to go.. It is a surprise so I can't write on fb. Do you have my email? Also where is the place with the fireplace on a back patio, you watched the sunset?
Thanks for ideas.. Have a great spring break.. we are swimming at Bashas tomorrow...
SO JEALOUS... I am freezing!
Post a Comment