Before...this is at least a month + of not shaving. For my birthday, it was time to go smooth.
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago
3 comments:
Looks great!!! Happy Birthday too! I am so glad I've gotten to reconnect with you over the blog and fb and keep up with you and your beautiful family. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! xoxo
Yeah for clean Shaven!! Matt your baby face makes you look younger :) Ryan always grows his beard out when he doesn't have to work. I don't mind it at first and usually call him Mtn.man, lol but then I'm like, it's gotta go! Then we sing this song, "my boyfriend back alright," once he shaves. I know were nerds.
Kristi, I hope ur having a great birthday and you and Matt get a date tonight :)
OK, how did I miss the beard?! Sean has a beard right now...mind you it's not as nasty as his old one - PTL!!! Funny!
Post a Comment