Mia had surgery to put tubes in her ears for the 3rd time bright and early this morning. We left at 5:15 am and waited until about 8:30 am for her to finally go back. She was a little anxious about the 'mask' which she remembered from her last eye surgery 2 years ago. One of the nurses brought her some toys to play with to take her mind off of the 'mask.'
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago

2 comments:
Oh, sweet Mia! I love the pictures and I'm so glad that the surgery was quick! You're all in my thoughts!
Wow, that sweet girl sure has been through a lot. That must just break your heart to hear her crying for you when there is nothing you can do. I am glad it went quickly, and hope she will feel much better soon! :) P.S. Mia Rose sounds very cute! What is her middle name now???
Post a Comment