...it's because my finger REALLY hurts! As I was putting my 15 lb. weight away at bootcamp this morning, I smashed it against another weight...owe! At least I didn't cry - until I got home!
Back to Offically Blogging
-
I cought this gorgeose tree turning. Isn't it magic?
All from one tree. Kind of life. Phases.
The toll of caregivers while living with a partner who is li...
3 days ago

3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! How did you do that?? Ouch. It brought back memories of when I used to jam my fingers in basketball - they would get huge and of course it was always the middle finger. Was it a bootcamp injury??
OUCH!!!!
Good golly girl. You were brave this morning. But look at it now. Are you sure your finger joint isn't broken? So so sorry. To think a 15 pounder, what if it was a 20 or 25 pounder?
Post a Comment